I have issued several patches to fix game-breaking bugs that were discovered shortly after launch. This latest patch focuses on minor bugs that don't affect the overall game too much.
Date: May 6, 2021
Latest version: v0.7.6
- Fixed the issue with the game crashing when visiting some shops.
- Fejora (spell) can now be used properly.
- After unlocking Lunelle's next spell, you can no longer spend time with her in the Cafe. Previously, she would invite you to have tea and end up wasting a day. This was unintended.
- Fixed minor visual bugs.
- Corrected typos during some dialogue.
As for the game-breaking bugs that were fixed in previous patches:
- Fixed being locked in the Academy Hall when entering it on Month 2, Day 1 while having finished all classes.
- Fixed the "Crosspoison" weapon bug. It has been replaced with the "Hardbow" weapon.
- Fixed the Spellcasting: Intermediate class looping indefinitely.
- Fixed the Cafe shop causing the game to crash
As of 6 May 2021, additional bugs were fixed:
- Typos during friendship dialogues where Jin and Lunelle would call the player "Syle" regardless of the set name.
- On Month 2, Day 1, cannot go to Ozborn's Office when you need to meet him.
- Minor bugs on tiles.
- Corrected some outdated icons in some dialogues.